Re: [St] Slightly OT: is there a Tiger mailing list?

Thanks guys!

And nevermind.  He went off to the dealership today to test
ride a BMW.  I just got a call.  "The boxer was nice.  It's a
very good bike, very solid, very well-engineered.  Then I
rode a Sprint and I fell in love with it.  It's so much fun!
When can you come down here?  I want you to test ride it before
I write a check."

It's a bit much for a first bike, but he's been kicking around
on my old EX500 for a bit, and I'll make him hang onto that one
for a while, but it looks like there will be a new addition to
the list shortly.

-Patti