[St] Race Replicas

All I have to say is WOW!

I just took a 2004 Yamaha R1 out for a test drive and Iâm just beside myself.  I knew these type of bikes have power, but until you actually experience it you canât even begin to imagine what itâs like.

It is definitely more power than is need for the street and maybe even the race track.  I have a whole new respect for the AMA Superbike roadracers.

I got up to over 70 MPH in 3rd gear @6500ish RPM.  I donât even think I touched the beginning of the power band.  The thing flippinâ redlines at 13800 give or take.

Impressive.  Unbelievable the self-control thatâs needed to keep that beast reigned in.

I CANâT WAIT UNTIL I CAN GET ME THE 2008 CBR1000RR, buahhhhhhh.  J