Re: [St] new owner, tire repair vs. replacement on a st?

Hole was clean and small and next to the center.  Pumped it up and
took it to the shop for repair with a mushroom plug.
When we had the tire off, saw that the nail had scraped the inside of
the tire and that crossed the line for me.
We did a plug so I could ride it the 15 miles home and 15 miles back
when the new tire came in.  Will replace the tire on tuesday, until
then I'm driving or riding the ex500.