[St] Parts From ST's That Can Be Used For Tiger 1050

Hello,

  New to the mailing list, so I hope I'm doing this ok :o)

  I have a 2006 Tiger 1050 which I dropped a few weeks ago. I have a question regarding the gear lever (the one for the left foot...not the clutch lever). Does anyone one know if the Sprint ST gear lever will fit the 2006 Tiger?

  To buy new is about £60, but I can get one from a Breakers for less than half that amount, but from an ST.

  I've tried to find part codes online but alas Triumph seem to be very coy about giving them out :o)

  Many thanks in advance for your help.

  Chris