[St] Quiet List...Lets talk tires or at least good prices!

Was about to take advantage of this "warm" day and put some miles on the ST. Rear was totally down. I located a pinhole in my Z6. Fortunately, it only has about 1K left on it and I have managed about 6K mi already. I have been very happy with them, therefore I DO NOT want suggestions for alternatives.

  Anyone found any great deals out there on tires lately? Specifically for the Metz Z6?

  Todd
  01 ST Sapphire Blue