Re: [St] Quiet List...Lets talk tires or at least good prices!

At 02:54 PM 1/27/2008, you wrote:

>Was about to take advantage of this "warm" day and put some miles on
>the ST. Rear was totally down. I located a pinhole in my Z6.
>Fortunately, it only has about 1K left on it and I have managed
>about 6K mi already. I have been very happy with them, therefore I
>DO NOT want suggestions for alternatives.
>
>   Anyone found any great deals out there on tires lately?
> Specifically for the Metz Z6?
>
>   Todd
>   01 ST Sapphire Blue

assuming the non oem specific models

108 for the front
and
139 for the rear
plus 20  shipping

or
267 through the guys I order from www.motorcycleproshop.com

swmoto wants

116.95 for the front
148.95 for the rear
or
265.90
note their site doesn't list which one of the multiple z6's that these are.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"