Re: [St] Quiet List...things to do

I had to pull the RS out for a trip to work just before Christmas when
the car's aux drive belt started screaming.  Put the bike straight back
in the garage afterwards and only got it out last Saturday for a spin.
Front pads stuck to the discs with rust and the chain very dry.  Had to
spend 10 minutes coaxing the ScottOiller to make the latter look
serviceable.
You can't be too careful this weather.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

On Jan 27, 2008, at 6:13 PM, Rich Rumble wrote:

> No riding today due to rain and being focused on the upcoming trip to
> Africa.

No riding today because it was snowing. Not exactly normal for us. I
live at 40ft elevation, 5 miles from the coast. Gonna make for some
pretty pictures tomorrow though.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned