From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rupert Galea
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:21 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] List will be down Feb 8-9

Begin forwarded message:

From: DreamHost Announcement Team
Date: January 28, 2008 8:15:01 PM EST
Subject: Randy cluster move!

Due to continued space and power constraints in our primary data center,
we will be moving the "randy" cluster to one of our newer data centers.
This move will begin Friday, February 8, at 10PM PST, and is expected to
last up to 8 hours, until Saturday, February 9, 6AM PST. All web
servers,
mail servers, file servers, and MySQL servers in the randy cluster will
be
unreachable during this time.

The following web servers will be off line during this move:

alexander arkanoid attila baht bam bob bomberman breakout caesar
centipede
contra cornelius cortes crack cruisin cssmania deblume defender digdug
dinar dinero dollar donkeykong ellipsis euro fidget forint franc gage
galaga gap go grant guilder happy herod ikari ike io ivan jezebel joust
karnov katamari khan klax korben kroner lamlam leeloo lei limbo-randy
limbo-randy2 limbo-randy3 lira lucky mark marvin morgan napoleon nexus
nimitz orbital pacman paperboy patton peso pizarro pound qbert quid rhod
ruble rupee rygar scagnetti schilling scipio shekel slaughter slimy
tetris
ugh ultima venice vex vito wasabi yen yoda zorg

If your site is on any of these servers this message applies to you.
Also, if you check the "Account Status" button on the upper right hand
of
the webpanel ( https://panel.dreamhost.com ) you should see your cluster
under the section "Your Email Server:".

We do apologize for this inconvenience. Rest assured we will do
everything
possible to keep downtime to a minimum.

If you have any questions regarding the server move, please contact our
support team.