Re: [St] List will be down Feb 8-9

Ok, I'm declaring Feb. 8-9th the National Ride Your Sprint Days. Get
it out of the garage, ride it somewhere interesting, and on the 10th
come back and tell us all about it.

Those of you who plan to still have snow in your driveway on that
date can spend some quality time with it by adding some farkle or
just taking care of those maintenance issues that you've been meaning
to take care of.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned