Re: [St] Luggage for RS

Darren,

I looked into this a little while back, and what I
discovered is needed was simply too big an expense for
me. First, you dont lower the existing exhaust, you
swap it out for an ST exhaust. These can be had
cheaply if you are content with stock. Then you
replace the passenger footpegs. Then you find a
complete set of bags with mounting hardware. I *think*
thats it, but I might be forgetting something...

Good luck,

John