Re: [St] List will be down Feb 8-9

Dang, now I gotta stop riding it to build a garage, then stop riding it to
be able to start riding it again.

Sorry I would rather just keep riding. BTW has anyone ever come up with a
decent way to get the battery to pull enough amperage to start the bike at 8
Degrees F??  Other than building a garage that is?? Anyhow the coldest  times of
the year are pretty much over for this season, and I am no longer  working
graveyard shift, so life is good...

"Iguana" Joe  Thomas

The older I get, the faster I was...
ATGATT (ask someone who  knows)

AMA Lifer
HSTA
RAT
former COG

84 GPz 750 the  geriatric ninja (future track bike)
03 DR200se
98 Concours DRKLIZRD (gone  but not forgotten)
07 Sprint ST ABS ( Banshee  Spitfire)