From: iPat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 5:42 pm
Subject: Re: [St] 2007 seat on a 2006?

no-one commented on an earlier comment i made about the seats. They
are very difficult to get off. I am going to put the Triumph tank bag
on but have ordered a tank pad from invisible film which i want to
attach first. Ive read on other forums that some have had problems
with the seat bolts. Has anyone found a good way to approach the
removal and reinstallation of the seat?

--
iPat
Aberdeen ST05