Re: [St] Of Bags and Seats

I'm very happy with my combination of Corbin seat and Alaska Leather sheepskin butt pad.

http://www.alaskaleather.com/buttpads.html

The sheepskin really works, I wish I'd taken it with me to CA and strapped it on the Triumph Scrambler I rented a couple weeks ago. It provides a bit of ventilation and makes spending hours on the bike so much more comfortable. I highly recommend it. I've had mine for 3+ years and 25K+ miles and the only thing that is wearing out is the elastic strap which can be replaced.

Jim