Re: [St] Patti (not) Caked!

So I take it they didn't total it? That's good news! Hope nothing unexpected turns up during the repairs...

Patti Beadles wrote:
I got a check for $3200 from State Farm over the weekend,
which turned out to be the estimate minus my deductible and the sales tax-- minor error on their part, but I'll
deal with it.

This morning I went by the dealership, reviewed the estimate,
and started scratching things off-- I don't really care about
small scrapes on the centerstand, sidestand, and bar end.
The top box was already pretty banged up, so a few more scuffs
just add character.

I also decided not to replace the radiator, since they said
the damage was pretty minor.  If it ever starts leaking I'll
deal with it then, but I suspect it won't.

Barring any problems with parts availability, I should have
the bike back in a week and a half.  Yay!

-Patti