Re: [St] Patti (not) Caked!

That's great news Patti, when my RS had a tip over incident it took 6 weeks to get the painted parts from jolly old England. Of course, this was back in the days when Triumph had massive parts distribution problems. I suspect that if the same happened now I'd be put right much sooner.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS

Patti Beadles wrote:
I got a check for $3200 from State Farm over the weekend,
which turned out to be the estimate minus my deductible and the sales tax-- minor error on their part, but I'll
deal with it.
<snip>
Barring any problems with parts availability, I should have
the bike back in a week and a half.  Yay!