Re: [St] 2007 seat on a 2006?

That could work, as an average day on the bike is just fine... it's only when I'm touring that it's bad...

What model did you fit to your bike?

On Jul 1, 2008, at 1:27 AM, Frederic NIZERY wrote:

have a look at AIRHAWK cushion.

Fred

I just got back from a week riding in Baja on my 2006 ST and boy was my butt unhappy after all day riding.

I've read over on the triumphrat forums about aftermarket seats, and I've also read about 2007 seats being more comfy.

Does anyone know if a 2007 seat will fit on a 2006 bike?
Failing that, does anyone know of any 2006 seat pans available for salvage? I may just send one in to Seargant to get a new seat.