From: Paul Traina <pst@xxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 1:56 am
Subject: [St] Annoying flat today

I'm stuck in Reno, Nevada after a $450 tow from the middle of nowhere. Neither a mushroom plug or a can of fix-a-flat could fix my rear tire.?
?
Questions:lots, doing this from a phone...?
?
2006 st no abs?
1) anything strange about this year? Why do the bt20s have a special fitment for 2006 only??
2) seem to recall sprint needs special equipment to ballance? What was it??
3) going to try and replace both bt20 nn tires with avon storms or Michelin pilot road 2s, is this sane??
4) got any contacts in Reno who could do this on July 4th? Shops seem closed. :(?
?
Much obliged, sorry can't search list archive from phone. Please cc me in any response to list.?
?