From: Lawrence <lapusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:09 am
Subject: [St] Avon Storm vs. Michelin Pilot Road

One cannot go wrong with either tire on a Triumph Sprint ST.  I've had Avons
on my 2001 Sprint ST for about 3 years now and they are fantastic.  I'm
assuming the Storms are even better now that they have better dual compound.

I've only heard good things about Michelin Pilot Roads as well on the
Triumph Sprints.

These are the only two tires I would consider for our bikes.

Lawrence Paulauskas

2001 BRG Sprint ST