Re: [St] Fuel economy

Derek,

It's definitely possible if they uploaded the most recent tune and remapped the fuel injection pattern. When I first had my RS it had a really annoying lean surge at highway cruising speeds that was cured by a remap/update but IIRC fuel mileage took a small hit. Mileage took another hit when I dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. I still get ~45mpg if my right wrist plays nice.

But at the amount you're talking about (~5%) it's pretty likely that riding habits or any other of a multitude of variables could be playing as big a role as anything else.

Just my 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS

Derek Wilson wrote:
Has anyone experienced decreased fuel economy after a valve adjustment, tune up?