Re: [St] Fuel economy

Always used midrange and get about 50 mpg (American) w/ stock gearing.  My
Tiger 1050 gets about 46 mpg, but haven't got a chance to check it after I
went up one tooth on the CS.  Carpal Tunnel surgery sorta interfered...  Now
I can only look at them and move the Battery Tender from one to the other :(

Dave Bardell
01 ST
07 Tiger
05 Scorpa