Re: [St] wss Fuel economy

At 11:30 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
Always used midrange and get about 50 mpg (American) w/ stock gearing.  My
Tiger 1050 gets about 46 mpg, but haven't got a chance to check it after I
went up one tooth on the CS.  Carpal Tunnel surgery sorta interfered...  Now
I can only look at them and move the Battery Tender from one to the other :(

Dave Bardell
01 ST
07 Tiger
05 Scorpa

Both hands Dave? I had both of mine done in the summer and fall of 2001. Should have done it five years earlier.

JohnS A Dragon Ascending "Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"