Re: [St] Annoying flat today

Oh damn, I was just your way 3 weeks ago, but the bike didn't break down there. ;-)

On Jul 8, 2008, at 9:19 AM, marc Ve wrote:

Hi Guys/ (Gals?)

I bought a half share in a three bike superbike trailer a few weeks ago.

anyone on this list, who gets stranded in my part of the world can phone me
for a rescue, and if I can I will do it for a cold ale at the end. I'm sure
my mate Carl will also oblige, even if he refuses to be a Triumph convert.

I've also plugged a few bridgestones in my time, some went on to do another
few thousand kms with no hassles.

Offer made in the spirit of riding, jerk me around or pull my leg at your
peril.......

cheers

Marc
Cape Town