Re: [St] Riding boots

Sidi. Richard & I recently acquired our 3rd pairs, and I won't buy anything else. Each pair has been comfortable and has lasted a long time, and unfortunately, they've been tested and provided great protection. Pick a style that suits your needs and wants and go for it. Several versions are waterproof. You will need to select the level of armor you want built in . . . .

Lisa
'08 Sprint ST

Smith, Russell S. CTR US USJFCOM SUPPORT wrote:

It's time to replace my Corbin Road Master Boots (no longer made)