Re: [St] Riding boots

in the interest of variety...

im happy with my oxtars - strangely in this neck of the woods an oxtar
is also slang for an armpit! Maybe one reason behind their change of
name to TCX.

uk link: http://www.topgearsuperstore.com/-motorcycle-boots/tcx-boots/

i went with them when i was informed the local police used them and im
happy, dry but squeaky. I have to spray some wd40 on the mechanism
that stops rotation of the ankle in an off.TCX Competizione S GTX
Motorcycle Boots Waterproof is the name of it now.

--
Pat Davies
ST05 Aberdeen UK