[St] Fuel capacity for Dayrona 955

Anyone know for sure what the fuel tank capacity is for the 2005/6 Daytona
955?

My owners manuel says 21 litres.

I've googled it and it comes up with everything from 18 litres to 22 litres.

I'm keen to work out how far the bike will run before stopping, without
actually trying it.

This last tank I hit reserve at 250 kms, filled up at 263 kms and put in
14.8litres, thats 5.6l per 100 (pretty much the norm for me for average
riding).

The problem is do I have 3l left or 6l left - quite a big difference!

cheers

Marc