To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [St] Chain Links

No I was referring to the fact that you can't change the size of the belt by adding or taking away links, so it would make it harder to change the pulley sizes. If there was a tensioner (more weight and friction) you could go down in size, but it would rule out going larger. Of course if you were able to swap the belt to a new size it would be ok, but then you run into the problem that you mentioned.