Re: [St] Fuel economy

I have an '01 ST that I just took from Austin,TX to Alberta, Canada and
clocked right in the 50's as an average.  Headwinds resulted in around
40(+-5) and tailwinds would give me close to 60.  These are US gal and
miles.

This being my first post to the group I'll just introduce myself. I'm a 27
yr old software engineer that got into riding about 2 years ago.  I've had
my ST for a little over a year, and was riding a VFR750('94) previous to
that.  My longest and only real tour to date is the one I just did from
Austin to Canada (hitting all the Nat'l parks in-between).  One of the most
memorable moments on the trip was pulling into the Grand Tetons hiker/biker
campsite area and a random guy walks up and says "I _thought_ I heard a
Triumph!!".  Turns out he had a black '00 ST (not sure if he's on this list
but if you are dude, sorry about the Going-to-the-sun-road in Glacier).

Well.  Anyways.  Hello everyone!  Should I start an oil thread? kidding.

--Jeremy