Re: [St] Tank Grip for Pre-05s

Todd, is this about protecting the tank from scratches or the
slippiness of the seat? I only had the slide if id cleaned the seat
and was wearing cordura. Otherwise i havent had this problem for ages
to protect the tank i am putting on invisible film (www.invisiblefilm.co.uk)
Another solution may also be with the knees/thighs and having a better
grip there.

--
iPat