Re: [St] Glacier Park, was Re: Fuel Economy

Funny, we passed through Butte twice recently, once on Tuesday the 8th and
once on Monday the 14th...  I noticed the same thing about snow.  Of course,
I'd never been through Yellowstone before, so I wasn't sure what was
normal.  How was traffic south of Mammoth?  We sat for about 30 min waiting
for some road work (really shoulder work) on the 8th (heading north).

To keep things ST related, anybody on the list ride a newer (05-06) blue ST
that was getting on the Anacortes-San Juan Islands ferry on Monday AM?

(Yes, I know, I drove half the width of the US on Monday and Tuesday.  Orcas
Island, WA to Chicago)  I was wishing for the bike the entire trip.