Re: [St] November - Europe Trip.

Harry,

If you can make that two days on the bike you will have a much better time of
it.

When I lived in Cranleigh (near Guildford) I regulary cruised down to
Brighton (that beach has the biggest grains of sand I've ever seen!). From there I
did a tour through Dorset, Corfe (Corfe Castle is worth a visit), Bath, took in
Stonehenge and few other very pituresque places. I took a week, but you could
easily do a loop in two days.

Box Hill in Surrey is worth a visit if you are going to be there on a Sunday
for the weekly gathering of bikes. Of course you dont need to be on a bike for
that one, but, you know...

Of course I'm dredging all of this out of my memory from the mid 90's, so
maybe some locals could fill in some blanks.

Brett.