Re: [St] Sprint Turbo

Apologies if I have posted this here before...

A few years ago I seem to recall someone in the US that had a 99 - 04 series
Tiger with a turbo, running something in the realm of 5pound boost.

I had my 99 ST at the time and I was interested in a toy with a difference so
I was looking at putting a turbo on a RS.

The Tiger owner was very accommadating and answered a swag of question from
me via email. The key points were:

1. He loved the bike. It was a real buzz to ride and was as reliable as a
standard model due to the good engineering of the turbo unit. (sorry I cant
remember the company)

2. Three things you will have to get ued to:
- the power is addictive,
- get used to riding around with the front wheel in tha air,
- once you give in to the power addiction, it will pass everything on the
road except for a fuel station!

Having said all of that, I still plan on doing this as a project when I am
officially old enough to be told "you should know better at your age..."

Brett.