Re: [St] Fwd: '09 Triumphs announced (long)

At 10:26 AM 7/24/2008, you wrote:
Rod just returned from Birmingham, England, site of the Triumph
Dealers 2009 model introduction meeting.

<snip> The Sprint ST and Tiger remain unchanged with the exception of color
choices. No more blue, yes to Orange. Purty.

UGH <sigh> well I guess that even if I had all the cash right now there isn't going to be a '09 sprint st in my garage anytime soon.
Both my other bikes are red (and I'm already planning a black and silver scheme for the rc51) , so I really don't need another red bike.
And I see enough orange 'busa's everyday that I never want to see a yellow or orange bike in my garage.
That left me with three choices blue, silver and/or pray for the return of black.

Here we go again another company motorcycle company that can't figure its owners out.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"