Re: [St] Picture of Mom on my RS

That workes much better, and yes it is a terrific picture!

Ed Mallett
03 ST
Tillamook, OR

I think you want
 http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/agate47/eaf01Y*KL-nM26drzW6*wZD2rp-wZoKQ76nAv4xQp5Fd3Ig=

Neat picture
Rupert

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM,  <agate47@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I played with my AOL account and I think I correctly posted a picture of my mom on my RS from Saturday. Please remember she is
very cool to want to ride on my bike, even for a short distance. Again, she won't be 90 until October. ;-)