Re: [St] Fuel pressure regulator hose...

Without checking, i can't be sure but one of those hoses goes to the
airbox.  I suspect it's that one.  There's a small plastic moulding that
it pushes over at the rear underside possibly.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/06/2008 21:25:22 >>>
Dear Abby,

My 02 Sprint RS has a device on the side of the fuel
tank called a fuel pressure regulator. It has a vacuum
line coming off of it. Where does the other end go?
The service manual doesnt say, and after pulling the
tank and air box again, I cannot find another vacuum
nipple or stray line anywhere. Also, their seems to be
no evap canister/system of any kind on this bike.

Where do da hose go?

Thanks,

John