Re: [St] ST Pictures

I can tell you right now that I won't get nearly as much in these bags as I did the '99 ST bags. We have the top boxes for traveling, and if we have to carry two sets of riding gear, as we often do when we leave Texas because of temperature changes, we'll have a tail pack on the back seat of each bike. Before, we could usually fit everything into the bags. . . .

Nice bikes!!  Let me know if you can get as much in the bags as you could on
the old style ST ones.  I went the Tiger route and although the bags look
very nice, they just seem awful small..  My 01 ST has plenty of room, but I
think packing for a trip on the new Tiger may require a top box of some
type..