From: Steven <trumpst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 1:29 pm
Subject: Re: [St] ST Pictures

<<?

Triumph really took a backward step on this one and they are stubbornly?

persisting with it. The previous series factory luggage could fit a full
face helmet in each box. Packing for a trip, even two up, I found I
always had enough carrying capacity. Some people like the new luggage,
but considering the boxes are huge but hold bugger all they are a waste
of precious space.?
?

The best option I have found is GIVI with SW Motech brackets.?
?

CHeers,?

Brett.?

 >>?

That's my impression too.  If, and it's a big if right now, if I ever go
to the new gen ST I'll be buying GIVI's and selling, or trading in, the
OEM bags if they come with the bike.?
?

Anywhoo.  Nice bikes guys.  Even if you never show us both sides of them :p?
?

--
Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen?

AMA Life Member #548538?