Re: [St] Soft luggage question...

According to the Jack Lilley web they appear to be "manufactured" for the Speed Fours or the TT600. But they certainly do look the same. The model number for the Sprint ST/RS is A9518006.

  Dont know if this helped or confused...

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  All,

I have a brand new set of Triumph soft luggage for a
TT-600, part number A9518011. Obviously the side
protectors will not fit my RS, but other than that, I
am wondering if the bags are identical or not. Anybody
know?

Thanks,

John