Re: [St] Almost killed by a squirrel

At 01:05 PM 6/9/2008, you wrote:
1. Do nothing because you can't predict what a squirrel will do. The
worst case is that Darwin's law takes effect.

2. Slow down a bit to give the stupid ass squirrel a bit more time to
decide its fate. After all, squirrels are cute and one of God's
creatures. Not to mention you don't like cleaning off squirrel guts
off your chrome.

3. Hit the brakes in a panic and come to a full stop in the middle of
the highway just as a speeding motorcycle is approaching from behind
you.

you forgot #4,
accelerate so that if Darwins law takes hold of the stupid and redundant rodent, It will not effect your velocity vector much at the moment of impact.

Yeah I hate squirrels.
And cats.

JohnS A Dragon Ascending "Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"