Re: [St] Chain breaker, riveter

Kevin Dicks wrote:
I have just used one of these
http://www.mikesxs.net/mikesxs-tools.php?category_id=7.1 (scroll down) to
change the chain on both my Sprint and XR.

Cut the chain off, fit new sprockets, fit the new chain use this tool to
peen (?) the rivets. Job done.

For the money, it can't be beat.  In fact that site sells some very good and
useful tools very cheaply.

That looks amazingly like the DID tool I paid $99 for. I've done 4 chains with said tool and have had perfect results every time. But for $16? What's it made out of, aluminium?!? ;^{D Looks like quite the bargain!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\