Re: [St] Almost killed by a squirrel

Curse all this talk of animals!  I just XXXX'ed out a squirrel yesterday on
my DR-Z400 Super Motard.  I wasn't sure what to expect...  Gentle bump, or
horrific crash!

Luckily, it was akin to a small bump in the road.  No harm to myself.  I
can't speak for the squirrel as I was in a turn and until straightened
enough to look back, he was no where in sight.

--Joel