Re: [St] ST Pictures

I grew up there, moved to Durban in the 80's and finished school there, then
came to Cape Town in the 90's.

This place is biking heaven - road bikes and dual purpose bikes.

Economy is a bit wobbly right now - oil price and our mad neighbour -mad
king Bob in Zimbabwe - is not doing our currency any favours.

Its a problem for me - I wanted to sell the Daytona and get a new Sprint
1050, but the used bike market has collapsed and I cant get a decent price
for the bike.

I'm not giving it away -the bike is mint and handles really sweetly.

cheers

marc
Cape Town