[St] Old Dawgs

Ken, glad to see you post again and welcome back.
I think I remember you from one of the Pisgah Inn ralleys?

Some Old Dawgs just don't learn! See Matt's reply to all that is trolling
although in fairness he did state it sounded like a troll:-)
BTW, Nice job Karl.

Like Lisa said, I'm on the digest version and am just seeing this Monday
morning back at work.
Eric "Weasel Dawg" sold his bike after moving to NJ and buying  a really
historic hose, etc.
He and his daughter who was a surfing nut got into Snowboarding and winter
stuff.
I still get an e-mail from him every so often but miss him on line.

Rebel Dawg, Dennis Tackett, is still in the DFW area and hanging out at RPM
who sold and now at Keith's new Triumph restoration for old bikes shop.
Robert Head and Jenna married and Robert still has his 99 ST in mothballs.
I keep trying but he has not agreed to take her out again yet.

Long live the Royal Order of the Dawgs.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"