Re: [St] George W

The Presidential motorcade is certainly an interesting site.

I work for a news agency so I was quite involved in the coverage of George
W's visit to Sydney Town a short while ago. Naturally this shut down the city
and the harbour for a week. Not to mention the airspace above. Funny how no one
mentioned those six or so orbiting helicopters with their funny grey paint...

When it came time for George to travel from his hotel to a venue for that
evenings formal dining event, the motorcade was longer than the route! I was
quite a site as thye were the only vehicles in the city of Sydney at the time.

Brett.