Re: [St] Was I'm back! Now Arkansas

> There is a reason I had many, many more
> miles on my '99 ST than on my '03 Tiger when I sold it.

Funny how that works. I put 30K miles on the ST and about 1000 on the
Ducati. Little did I know valve adjustments every 6K miles were going to set
me back 1000.00 a pop. I found myself not wanting to put miles on it and
subsequently not going anywhere. How backwards is that!!

Arkansas sounds like fun. Not sure I would like to do it solo though. Maybe
we can organize (yeah I know, organize is a bad word) a southeastern meet up
point if anyone else is interested in going from the SE???