Re: [St] Mobil 1

note: this is not a perpetuation of a thread that is not oil-related (or
something...)

My bad.  It's got a silver cap.  I just checked a jug in my garage.  Either
way, it works well for me.

On 6/17/08, Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Likewise, I get mine there (the ONLY thing I've been there for!) but the
gallon jug that has the "SuperSyn" formula has the gold cap, the straight up
15-50 that doesn't fly the SuperSyn label has the silver cap.  I was under
the impression that we don't want SuperSyn.

NOT AN OIL THREAD!