[St] Helmet time...

First off, no, I did not crash. I've decided its time to replace my helmet. Commuting 9 months out of the year puts a lot of wear and tear on the lining of a helmet, and I've decided to retire mine after 3 years of service (maybe it should have been sooner). I'm currently wearing an HJC CL-14, and am looking at replacement options. My first thought was to get another CL series helmet, as the one I have has served well. However, I'm also looking for alternatives. I'm hoping to go try some others on tomorrow (the Triumph demo truck is going to be at my local dealer this weekend), but thought I'd poll the list for pros/cons of the helmet you wear...

So begin:
What helmet?
Where purchased?
Noise?
Venting?
Fogging?
Comfort? (I know, this is dependent on head shape)
Would you replace it with the same model?
Any other comments?