[St] Want to play guess the estimate?

David Earl
CRS America
(v)+1 702 368 3680 Ext. 3
(f) +1 707 281 1426

Hey all, long time no post, but I had to get my 2 cents in.

First off, glad you're ok Patti.  I had an "off" yesterday as well.  At the
DMV I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to make sure the side stand was
fully down on my Monster and had it land of top of me when I attempted to
jump off.  Only damage was to my ego and a bit of a bend in the shifter.
(Luckily, I'd installed flexi-signals after my last gravity storm.)  :-)

FWIW, I've had cars back into my K75RT TWICE, and each time the bill was
around $2700.  So I suspect you'll have a total.  I just wanted to weigh in
and say a really good way to go is accept the bike as part of the payoff and
fix it yourself with used bits, at half the cost a "repair" would cost you.
Chances are you'll end up with money in your pocket for your trouble.

Then again, a check for a new bike might not be all that bad.  Look at it as
a chance to get that other color you had a hard time deciding against.  :-)

Once again, glad you're ok.