Re: [St] Helmet time...

Well, I don't know how much help I can be in helping you with OTHER options,
as I wear a CL-15.  I like it, though, I do need to get thicker cheek pads.
The venting is nice, as it doesn't blow direclty on the head, rather over
it.  I forget how much I paid for it, but I did get it from
helmetshop.com(they're based in Daytona Beach).  The service was quick
and it was free
shipping for orders over $100 (I think the helmet was $80~ish and
I also bought a new pair of gloves).

Noise wise, I guess I'm happy, though on longer rides I do opt to wear
either earplugs or earplug headphones.  Fogging isn't bad on the inside, as
it does have a chin vent.  Comfort is probably about the same as your
CL-14.  I think the only difference in the two is the venting.  I would say
the venting system is far superior to the -14, if I'm thinking of the right
helmet.

The only thing I would ask to be added (actually, two things) would be a
flap under the chin to keep buffetting down, and a nasal shield to keep my
breath from fogging on very cold mornings.  Apart from those things, I'm
pleased.

Hope this helps.

David