Re: [St] Photobucket - frame sliders wanted you to check out this album

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 4:35 AM,  <steve.scilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I created this album on Photobucket and wanted to share it with you.
>
> Check it out here! http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/stevescilley/?albumview=slideshow
> To upload, link, publish, and share image and video files, use Photobucket!

Here are some more pictures. This was the result of a 40-50mph lowside
last weekend (the friend I sold my ST to was riding the bike). The
bike continued on into the guardrail so it is possible that the slider
hit something then but unlikely.

http://www.rgalea.com/pics/triumph_st_slider.jpg

Rupert