Re: [St] frame sliders

in fairness, a race track is more even than the pot holed road, but
ive seen bikes with little damage as a result of a slide on a sunday
run.

Its an argument that no -one is necessarily going to have everyone on
their side. Like i have said, here in the UK, theres a tendency from
the Insurance industry to write off the bike even when thers little
damage, so sliders may or may not be a relevant argument except for a
drop in the driveway.

I like them, they've saved my paintwork several time and plastic
repairs. My one write off didnt have sliders and it probably would
have saved the bike in that circumstance - low speed diesal spill. The
guy i met up in the highlands was impressed by the lack of damage to
his bike when he came off which sort of sold them to me when i could
see it with my own eyes.